ThatGreasyFootball

Posted on by

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • in reply to: PLEASE HELP, lighting night EXT #244942
    ThatGreasyFootball
    Participant

      Thank you for the advice David, all of these options are very very viable. I like the idea of shooting it wide in twilight and then the closeups later. I am considering possibly just rewriting a bit as well. Making the build up in the afternoon/golden hour and the payoff (kill) at dusk, might be easier. I appreciate you sifting though my insanity and providing meaningful answers. In my sporadic posting here I have found you quite helpful and insightful, hope all is well and all the best. -pwm

      in reply to: Hiro Murai look #244941
      ThatGreasyFootball
      Participant

        Cool cool, thanks to yall. Should help me get a bit closer. I will investigate the lighting in the show with a keener eye too and see what I can come up with.

        in reply to: Hiro Murai look #244305
        ThatGreasyFootball
        Participant

          Thanks for the advice Tyler! But just to clarify, what do you mean my rate? not a term that I am familiar with.

          in reply to: Getting the best out of Blackmagic (BMPCC4k) #221672
          ThatGreasyFootball
          Participant

            Thank you for the advice everyone! I will start testing soon and keep yall posted.

            in reply to: The End #218238
            ThatGreasyFootball
            Participant

              Thanks Luca!

              in reply to: Sillouette with illuminated sunglasses #217513
              ThatGreasyFootball
              Participant

                Sorry for the late reply neeraj, I ended up finding some 3m reflective tape at the hardware store and putting it overtop the lenses of the glasses.

                in reply to: Sillouette with illuminated sunglasses #216886
                ThatGreasyFootball
                Participant

                  Just wanted to add that the shot came out really nicely! Thank you Roger and Dmullenasc!

                  in reply to: Chiaroscuro lighting setup for a film #216876
                  ThatGreasyFootball
                  Participant

                    Thanks for the info Dmullenasc! Im for sure going to start looking into a new lighting setup for this with a stronger overhead

                    in reply to: Sillouette with illuminated sunglasses #216716
                    ThatGreasyFootball
                    Participant

                      Thanks for the info again! Facepaint or a black mask might actually work pretty well because im going to be shooting in black and white. Ill keep this thread updated with what I end up working out.

                      in reply to: Sillouette with illuminated sunglasses #216707
                      ThatGreasyFootball
                      Participant

                        Thanks for the info dmullenasc, what might you suggest for a light as opposed to the flashlight? Do you think it might be possible to shape the light from a high powered source so that it only hits the general area of the dull sprayed glasses and not the face? Unfortunately I am too poor to accomplish the lighting of something that would be big enough to fill the glasses, like your flat wall or building idea.

                      Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)