“Edit” option in the forum

Posted on by

Home Forums Website News “Edit” option in the forum

• Creator
    Topic
    LucaM
    Participant

I understand it’s not a relevant problem, but i think the forum template could include the usual “edit” function to correct posts once published. Re-reading mines i often find spelling errors (english is not my mother tongue) but i can’t edit them. Not a big issue and It’s Just a suggestion, but I’m a (science) teacher and correcting errors it’s a compulsory behaviour for me, ah ah ah. 😀

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      LucaM
      Participant

Talking about errors…correct spelling it’s compulsive behavior, ah ah!

Stip
        Participant

I sometimes can’t even comment in a thread at all, mostly when I have already commented. I also sometimes have trouble logging in.

It’s a “too many redirects” error, not caused by my cache/cookies as I have this issue with different devices, browsers and when trying with deleted cookies/cache or even over a VPN.

That means it must be the website itself but is anyone else even having this issue?

LucaM
          Participant

I sometimes can’t even comment in a thread at all, mostly when I have already commented. I also sometimes have trouble logging in. It’s a “too many redirects” error, not caused by my cache/cookies as I have this issue with different devices, browsers and when trying with deleted cookies/cache or even over a VPN. That means it must be the website itself but is anyone else even having this issue?

I had some similar problem some time ago but It seems the issue i had with login, password recovery etc are not showing agaib. A strange thing it’s actually that, as soon as i post a thread i see the “edit” option, that disappear in a few time.

Just to clarify: i am not complaining or anything, the forum is great as It Is, It’s Just a little suggestion to add a simple feature that i think a forum template usually allows (in other words, i suppose It could be an Easy fix to do). 🙂

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.