A Brief Thank You

Posted on by

Home Forums Team Deakins Byways A Brief Thank You

• Creator
    Topic
    Aidan Thornbury
    Participant

Hi James and Roger, I just wanted to thank the both of you and your team for taking the time to to have the book signing and discussion events.

The ability to get a chance to meet the both of you and ask a couple of questions in person at Deborah Bell’s this Saturday was a great opportunity, along with being able to say a proper thank you for all the work you’ve done in providing such a profound learning resource in your podcast for those like myself who are still very much cutting their teeth on early work in their career.

I hope the Byways journey continues to be a positive experience for you both, and thank you for making it one for those of us who could join you.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Roger Deakins
      Keymaster

The ‘Byways’ experience has already been a great success and inspirational for us. We hope to continue with similar events as the one at Deborah’s gallery. Our next will take place in Dallas.

magyandras
        Participant

Hello! Is there a timeline or schedule for the tour, for example for Dallas on when/where it would be?

Also, are there any plans to take the tour to Toronto, Ontario, Canada?

Thank you!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.