Posted on by
Back to Lighting...

Are you sure you want to delete this?

Dear Roger, 

When you augment light like this with regular household tubes, what ballast do you use for the flourescent lights?  A "KinoFlow" ballast, or a regualr household type fixture to hold the flourescent tubes?

Very much appreciated

Kind regards


Back to Lighting...