Are you sure you want to delete this post and all the replies?
Dear Roger Deakins,
I really appreciate your reply on my last post it was very helpful. I was wondering if you could answer a few questions on your use of Blue Hour in Sicario & No Country of Old Men.
- What was the preparation process when filming at blue hour?
- Why did you decide to use a blue hour for those films?
- Were there any difficulties when shooting in blue hour other than the time period?
- What lessons have you taken from using natural light in the films you've worked on?
- Does it cost more money to shoot in blue hour and golden hour?
I'm really looking forward to your response and I hope you are having a nice day. I'm really trying to expand my knowledge on the use of natural light in film.
Back to Lighting...