A spot for discussions on various procedures available with chemical processing
Just made the leap from Digital to Film and shot my first film on S16mm. I have six reels left and wanted to double check the best place to store them?
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:11 pm
- Location: Torquay and London
- Site Admin
- Posts: 3640
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 2:34 pm
- Location: Torquay, Devon UK / Santa Monica, CA USA
So a fridge or freezer probably isn't a good spot then? What about a dark closet?
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:54 pm
A fridge and/or freezer is a great place actually. as long as you aren't constantly bringing it in and out and exposing it to different levels of humidity and temperatures.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:42 am
Return to Lab Questions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest